In order to ensure accessibility of information about drugs for the blind and visually impaired people, amendments to the Law of Ukraine “On Pharmaceuticals” were adopted in 2009. Pursuant to Article 12 of this Law, packages with drugs are to be marked with Braille script *.
According to this law, every external package of any drug should contain information about the name, active substance dosage and pharmaceutical form of the drug, and this information should be printed using relevant technical means.
А.В.С. Translation Agency offers:
- conversion of the text to Braille in Ukrainian and Russian;
- editing and proofreading of texts in Braille script;
- marking the products with the translated text in PDF format, work with Photoshop and CorelDRAW.
Advantages of cooperation with our Translation Agency:
- free of charge trial work;
- consultations on Braille script specifics;
- personal project coordinating manager;
- detailed reports on the performed work;
- flexible prices;
- urgent performance of orders within one working day, on weekends and holidays.
Additional information can be provided by the Translation Agency Managers.
* To represent the text in Braille, six dots are used; they are arranged in two columns of three dots. Some of the dots are raised, and their position represents various letters and symbols.