Translation of medical materials takes a significant share of work performed by A.B.C. Translation Agency. We translate pharmaceutical, medical, biochemical, and medical technical texts with various degree of complexity.
The main objective of providing services to pharmaceutical companies is not only ensuring the high quality of translation performed by professionals but also creation of comfortable conditions of round-the-clock operation (by the Weekend Translation Group) for the company as well as optimization of translation, editorial and notary costs.
Translation of pharmaceutical documents:
- analytical normative documentation (AND) /quality control methods (QCM);
- pharmaceutical oversight documents;
- registration dossiers for pharmaceuticals;
- pre-clinical trial reports;
- user instructions;
- product leaflets for pharmaceuticals;
- information on the drug use for specialists.
Our Agency also provides specialized translation of:
- clinical trial documentation;
- the principal phases and types of clinical trials of drugs (researcher’s brochures, amendments to brochures);
- clinical trial protocols;
- individual registration cards;
- informed consent forms.
For clinics, research institutes and individuals we also offer translation of medical documents:
- expert examinations, hospital records, case records;
- results of laboratory and instrumental tests;
- specialist conclusions;
- translation of documents accompanying medical equipment (user guides, user manuals);
- advertising materials, catalogs, presentations.
А.В.С. Translation Agency has a powerful team of chemical analysts who prepare analytical and normative documentation (AND) / quality control methods (QCM) at a professional level within the shortest possible time.
The Head of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Translation Section is a medical doctor with two higher education degrees – a diploma in medicine and a diploma in translation. All translators working for this Section have a diploma in medicine, pharmaceutics, biology or a related technical sphere and at least five years of work experience. Many of our specialists continue to work in medical institutions and organizations deepening their practical experience. The team members are pharmacists, physicians, chemists, biochemists, biologists, and sector-specific professionals (cardiology, ophthalmology, gynecology, neurology, neurosurgery, stomatology, etc.).
The pharmaceutical companies requesting us to translate their documents:
– receive “ready-to-use” documents (notary validation and certification, professional translation and editing in accordance with approved glossaries, maintenance of the documentation database);
– can be sure that their documents are kept confidential;
– receive bonuses and discounts for constant co-operation and large projects.